Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad
Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad , Gwalior is an Organization of Jats in Gwalior region inMadhya Pradesh,
India. It was started in 1981 and registered in 1988. Its objective is to awaken Jats about their
rights and educate them by spreading the cultural, historical and geographical facts about Jats amongst
its members. It works in association with All India Jat Mahasabha, Delhi. It is working on achieving
social objectives of eliminating dowry, mrityubhoj etc social evils through organizing camps.
Activities of Parishad
Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior is doing following important activities:
- Conducting research on Jat history and Jat historical places. Their greatest
contribution is finding of the historical facts, never recorded in history, that Jat rulers of Gohad had
occupied the Gwalior fort twice Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana (1740-1756) and Maharaja Chhatra Singh Rana
(1780-1783). During this period they constructed historical monuments in the Gwalior Fort -The Chhatri
of Maharaja Bhim Singh and Bhimtal.
- Organizing an annual fair at Gwalior fort in memory of its occupation by Jat Rulers
Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana and Chhatar Singh Rana of Gohad state in Madhya Pradesh on the occasion of
- Organizing "Chaudhary Gyanaram Punia All India Jat Samaj General Knowledge
Competition" every year.
- Organizing group community marriages without dowry.
- Organizing health camps and blood-donation camps.
- Organizing Jat Sammelans at various places.
Address: F-13, Dr Rajendra Prasad Colony, Tansen Marg, Gwalior - 474002